RSS Feed

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Vegan Whipped Cream Product Review

Do they serve Healthy Top in heaven?

Last week, I discovered a whipping cream product called Healthy Top. It comes in a carton, it is made of thick cream from almonds, cashews and coconut oil and it is the most delectable sweet I had in years. You keep it in the fridge for minimum half an hour, stick a bowl and the beaters in the freezer and then whip it on high for 1-2 minutes.

The last time I tried finding vegan whipped cream I came across Soyatoo, in a can which stopped spraying after one use. Utter garbage, I thought I would never eat whipped cream again.


Cherry Chocolate Heaven
Healthy Top officially made me feel alive again. It's creamy, silky, smooth, rich and stiffs up better than dairy whip cream (not as wishy washy). You can dip strawberries in it, put it on crepes or on top of coffee or just damn eat it out of the bowl (guilty as charged).

If you haven't tried it yet, close your eyes, and prepare for your tongue to be delighted.

By the way, I didn't get paid for writing this, I just genuinely absolutely love this whip cream! It's to die for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment